If Lizzo, abstract art, and pears have taught us anything, it’s this: Curves are good. Really good. In the design world, curves are the complete opposite of harsh-lined modern visuals. Curves are soft, smooth, and pleasing to the eye — and couldn’t we all use some soothing aesthetics like these right now?
- 8 Editor-Approved (and Tested!) Sectional Sofas From West Elm on Sale Right Now
- This Editor-Favorite Brand Just Dropped the Coziest Flannel Sheets
- Le Creuset’s Bread Oven Is Now Available in Stunning New Colors (Just in Time for Fall Baking!)
- Tired of a Cluttered Mug Cabinet? This $25 Amazon Find Stacks, Organizes, and Doubles Space in Seconds
- Our Place Just Launched a Gorgeous Tableware Collection You Need for Fall Entertaining