Minimalism as a design concept is often jumbled along with terms like modern and contemporary, but there are differences between all three. A minimalist space focuses on function and religiously follows the phrase “less is more.” This doesn’t mean that decorative styles can’t be woven into the mix though, and a minimalist room can have a retro flair or traditional vibe, and vice versa. While neutral colors are typically used in these bedrooms, adding punches of bright or deep color to the palette can add visual interest.
- Product Of The Week: Ceramic Animal Planters
- The 5 things people with *always* clean kitchens do – and they take just minutes
- The affordable home decor upgrade that could improve your well-being
- Poundland’s Valentine’s Day range is TikTok’s definition of love at first sight
- Home Truths with Rylan Clark – find out what chore he loves to do (provided there’s music playing…)