Many large cities host festivals or parades for Juneteenth. While the pandemic has caused some of these events to shift their plans, there are still a variety of events to tune into virtually or in person. In New York, the Juneteenth NY organization hosts a three-day summit. One day is online, and the other two in person. In Washington, D.C. the Smithsonian Museum of African American Culture and History is hosting online speakers for everyone to enjoy. You can watch the Colorado music festival virtually online as well. For a more local event, consider checking out your local parks or museums to see what they might offer.
- Before and After: A Bland Brown Kitchen Gets a Bright White Redo — With a Twist
- This Year, College Students Want More Out of Dorm Life
- Amazon Shoppers Swear This Special Broom Is the Answer to Your “Hair Everywhere” Problem — and It Has 45,000 5-Star Ratings
- 7 Home Retailers That Offer Birthday Deals and Discounts
- This Is One of the Most Useful, Creative Living Room End Tables I’ve Ever Seen