Many large cities host festivals or parades for Juneteenth. While the pandemic has caused some of these events to shift their plans, there are still a variety of events to tune into virtually or in person. In New York, the Juneteenth NY organization hosts a three-day summit. One day is online, and the other two in person. In Washington, D.C. the Smithsonian Museum of African American Culture and History is hosting online speakers for everyone to enjoy. You can watch the Colorado music festival virtually online as well. For a more local event, consider checking out your local parks or museums to see what they might offer.
- Add a Timeless Touch to Any Space with These Washable Vintage-Style Rugs (Bonus: They’re on Sale!)
- 3 Reasons Why We Don’t Know Our Neighbors, According to an Urban Planner
- I’m a College Student and This Simple Tool Saves Me Serious Cash on Morning Coffee
- 5 Things to Purge (and Sell!) to Help You Save up for the Holidays
- Angela Kinsey Is Building a Driveway Haunted House