Many large cities host festivals or parades for Juneteenth. While the pandemic has caused some of these events to shift their plans, there are still a variety of events to tune into virtually or in person. In New York, the Juneteenth NY organization hosts a three-day summit. One day is online, and the other two in person. In Washington, D.C. the Smithsonian Museum of African American Culture and History is hosting online speakers for everyone to enjoy. You can watch the Colorado music festival virtually online as well. For a more local event, consider checking out your local parks or museums to see what they might offer.
- Why your hedge could be putting your home at a higher risk of burglary
- B&A: Every Square Inch of This $5,000 Bathroom Redo Features Color & Pattern
- This Innovative Toaster Oven Has a Pizza Mode That’s Exclusive to the U.S.
- 6 Practically Free Mini-Vacations to Take This Summer
- Should You Paint That Trim or Leave It as Natural Wood?