Christmas is just around the corner and the last-minute shopping season is officially in full swing. You’re checking names of the gift list, happy with your thoughtful choice of presents – that is, until you get to the architect. Nobody ever knows what to get the architect! They have impeccable taste, revel in the obscure while eschewing the ordinary, and they generally know exactly what they want in a product or design. Choosing something that fits just right is a problem every architect’s friends and family know all too well. This year, skip the anxious bookstore visits and gift-card guilt with this handy guide.
- Before & After: A Closet Gets a Stylish Redo with the Cutest Animal-Print Wall
- 9 No-Cost Gifts That Are Easy to DIY
- These Are the U.S. Cities with the Most Pothole Complaints
- Cook smarter with the latest range cooker technology from Stoves
- 11 Rooms That Serve Way Cooler Purposes Than They Were Originally Intended For