- NATURAL LIGHTWEIGHT SEAGRASS – Beautiful and lightweight, our seagrass planters are made using natural fiber seagrass that is durable and chemical-free, giving you a sustainable and eco-friendly product. The baskets preserve the natural appearance of seagrass with beige detailing.Slight variance in size may occur due to natural materials and handcraft.
- SPACIOUS, VERSATILE & EASY TO HANG – This set includes three seagrass baskets of different sizes (large: 10.2”D x 7.5”H x 7.1″D; medium: 8.7”D x 6.5”H x 6.0″D; small: 7”D x 5.7”H x 5.1″D) that will add some rustic chic to your home, office or sheltered balcony. House plants of different sizes with this versatile set that will match any home decor. (Plants not included)
- INTERIOR PLASTIC COATING – Equipped with a built-in plastic coating, you can plant directly into the seagrass planters without worrying about leakage or making them dirty, or you can easily disguise a plastic pot inside.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL STORAGE – More than just rustic indoor and outdoor planters, these are a simple storage solution for arranging makeup brushes, lotions, toiletries, cooking utensils, electrical, or anything that needs storing.
- 100% SATISFACTION – We are committed to providing the best customer service so if unsatisfied, let us know and we’ll exchange or provide a full refund.
Package Dimensions: 188x263x730
Details: Due to the nature of handmade items, each seagrass basket is individual and there may be slight variations from one to another. In order to preserve the delicate natural beauty of the seagrass planters, avoid sun and rain exposure. Key Features: Dimensions: One set with three planters large: large: 10.2”x7.5”x7.1″ inch; medium: 8.7”x6.5”x6.0″ inch; small: 7”x5.7”x5.1″inch . Material: Natural Seagrass Interior Plastic Coating: Built-in coating will help protect the delicate handmade seagrass from getting damaged. Rope Durability: The rope is tightly woven and the knots are uniquely tied, so you do not have to worry about falls or tears. Uses and Tips: Indoor: We recommend using these planters indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area because seagrass is a delicate natural material that cannot sustain water damage. Plastic Pot and Tray: You can plant directly into the planter or can take extra precaution and plant into a plastic pot and tray before putting into the seagrass basket. Watering: We recommend that you remove the plastic pot and tray every time you water the plants before putting them back into the seagrass basket. Water around the edges of the planter, not directly in the center, to ensure that water is distributed evenly. Water Exposure: If the baskets do get wet, place them outside or in a dry environment. Cleaning: Gently wipe the basket with a dry cloth, do not scrub or use water.