Author: Gaines Joanna
Brand: American West Books
- Harper Collins Magnolia Table Volume 2 Book
- Harper Collins Magnolia Table Volume 2 Book- Following the launch of her #1 New York Times best-selling cookbook, Joanna Gaines gained a deeper commitment to the value of food being shared.
- Inspired to get back in the kitchen and beyond her comfort zone, Joanna developed new recipes for her family, and yours, to gather around.
- From breakfast to dinner, plus breads, soups, and sides, this cookbook gives readers abundant reasons to gather.
- Beautifully photographed, dishes nclude: mushroom-gruyere quiche, pumpkin cream cheese bread, stuffed pork loin, lemon-lavender tart, and more.
Package Dimensions: 32x261x1302
Number Of Pages: 352
Release Date: 07-04-2020
Details: #1 New York Times Bestseller
Following the launch of her #1 New York Times bestselling cookbook, Magnolia Table, and seeing her family’s own sacred dishes being served at other families’ tables across the country, Joanna Gaines gained a deeper commitment to the value of food being shared. This insight inspired Joanna to get back in the kitchen and start from scratch, pushing herself beyond her comfort zone to develop new recipes for her family, and yours, to gather around. Magnolia Table, Volume 2 is filled with 145 new recipes from her own home that she shares with husband Chip and their five kids, and from the couple’s restaurant, Magnolia Table; Silos Baking Co; and new coffee shop, Magnolia Press. From breakfast to dinner, plus breads, soups, and sides, Magnolia Table, Volume 2 gives readers abundant reasons to gather together. The book is beautifully photographed and filled with dishes you’ll want to bring into your own home, including:
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Stuffed Pork Loin
Magnolia Press Chocolate Cake