With five children, Shifrah is learning a thing or two about how to keep a fairly organized and pretty clean house with a grateful heart in a way that leaves plenty of time for the people who matter most. Shifrah grew up in San Francisco, but has come to appreciate smaller town life in Tallahassee, Florida, which she now calls home. She’s been writing professionally for twenty years and she loves lifestyle photography, memory keeping, gardening, reading, and going to the beach with her husband and children.
- Demi Lovato Has This Classic 1970s Sofa In Her Wild Modern Farmhouse
- 4 Common Things You Should Avoid If You’re Allergic to Nickel
- The Brand Behind the Giftable Candle We Love Just Dropped a Single Version of Their Sold-Out Tarot Trio Set (It’s on Sale!)
- Before and After: A Run-Down New Jersey Cottage Was Totally Transformed
- B&A: A Cluttered Pantry is Remade to Help This Busy Mom Thrive