Compared to their traditional counterparts, a tripod floor lamp offers three times the opportunity to make a decorative impact. This bold lamp style is best used as a statement piece – a tripod lamp is not intended to be tucked away behind a sofa or armchair, but actually reaches its full potential out in the open where its distinctive form can be appreciated. We’ve scoured the web to collect our favorite tripod lamp designs in this convenient buying guide, with something for every style and for every budget. Browse this collection for the inspiration you need to adorn your home with functional, fabulous lighting.
- How to Build a Concrete Wall
- B&A: A Red Wallpapered Spare Room Gets a Total Transformation for Under $3,000
- Le Creuset’s Grill Pan Is the Ultimate Tool for Barbecue Season — Bonus: It’s on Sale!
- IKEA Now Sells A Dupe of Anthro’s Gleaming Primrose Mirror for Less than $200
- These Splurgy Sheets are the Best Thing I’ve Ever Slept on (and They’re on Sale!)