While some questions can help convey your commitment to landing the role, Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill, a career coach and the founder of Avenir Careers, says that certain inquiries can have the opposite effect during a job interview. “Asking the right questions can showcase your value and interest in the position, while the wrong ones could cause them to question your attentiveness, agenda, and even your character,” he says.
- 5 Home Staging Secrets That Translate into Stylish, Real-Life Decorating Ideas
- Williams-Sonoma Is Hiring 7,000 Remote Workers for the Holiday Season
- 3 Ways I Curb My Emotional Spending (And How Much I Saved Last Month)
- These Are the Best Cities For Thrift Shopping in the U.S.
- What Is a Convertible Apartment and Why Would I Want One?