Pendant lights are a powerhouse of functionality and decorative potential – they provide just the right splash of illumination right where you need it and provide a dramatic touch of aesthetic flair as they do so. They’re a favorite for dark corners, task-centric spaces like kitchen islands, and areas where a lamp might be inappropriate, such as a narrow hallway. In this post, we’ve decided to focus on pendant lights that emphasize the beauty and variety of glass as a material. From minimalistic crystal pendant lights to hand-blown works of art, these glass pendants span a vast range of decor styles to suit any home.
- Product Of The Week: Ceramic Animal Planters
- The 5 things people with *always* clean kitchens do – and they take just minutes
- The affordable home decor upgrade that could improve your well-being
- Poundland’s Valentine’s Day range is TikTok’s definition of love at first sight
- Home Truths with Rylan Clark – find out what chore he loves to do (provided there’s music playing…)