Pendant lights are a powerhouse of functionality and decorative potential – they provide just the right splash of illumination right where you need it and provide a dramatic touch of aesthetic flair as they do so. They’re a favorite for dark corners, task-centric spaces like kitchen islands, and areas where a lamp might be inappropriate, such as a narrow hallway. In this post, we’ve decided to focus on pendant lights that emphasize the beauty and variety of glass as a material. From minimalistic crystal pendant lights to hand-blown works of art, these glass pendants span a vast range of decor styles to suit any home.
- This Amazon Mirror Is Giving Us Serious West Elm Vibes
- Before & After: A Living Room Fireplace Goes from “Pukey” to Super Luxe
- How to clean a fan: tips for getting rid of dust, grime and more
- This Artist’s Colorful London Home Features Wild Wallpaper Patterns
- You Can Now Stay In These Homes Renovated by Chip and Joanna Gaines on “Fixer Upper”