Sherry Sims, the founder and CEO of Black Career Women’s Network, is a fan of using cameras rather than smartphones or tablets (though that’s not always possible for everyone) . “Desktop and laptops offer stronger wireless signals, so you’re less likely to drop the call during a critical part of the interview,” she explains. “Additionally, mobile phone and tablet batteries can drain and die quickly when using video, so there’s an even greater chance you’ll get disconnected during the interview.”
- Staub’s Offering Ridiculously Good Deals on the Classic Cocotte and More Of Our Favorite Cookware
- 9 Tips For Choosing the Right Bunk Beds
- Trees in the Garden: Pleasure or Problem?
- This Is The Most Popular Fourth of July Travel Destination
- 51 Dark Bedroom Ideas With Tips And Accessories To Help You Design Yours