Sherry Sims, the founder and CEO of Black Career Women’s Network, is a fan of using cameras rather than smartphones or tablets (though that’s not always possible for everyone) . “Desktop and laptops offer stronger wireless signals, so you’re less likely to drop the call during a critical part of the interview,” she explains. “Additionally, mobile phone and tablet batteries can drain and die quickly when using video, so there’s an even greater chance you’ll get disconnected during the interview.”
- Before & After: This Space-Savvy Patio Redo Features an All-Weather Lounge Space
- 8 Retailers that Have Teacher and Student Discounts, Because Who Deserves It More?
- This Diptyque Candle Set Is the Gift I’m Giving Everyone This Year and It’s Nearly 30% Off at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- The $3 Secret Weapon One Real Estate Agent Doesn’t Try Painting Without
- Here’s Everything a Plastic-Free Expert Brings to the Grocery Store