In this cute Los Angeles home, the peachy pink, black, white, and burgundy tile, along with the smooth pink tub, are reminiscent of the ’50s. To put a more modern spin on these elements, these renters curated a colorful gallery wall, which is a design element you don’t often see used in a bathroom. This personal touch takes materials from the past and makes them fresh and relevant for today.
- Before and After: A Bland Brown Kitchen Gets a Bright White Redo — With a Twist
- This Year, College Students Want More Out of Dorm Life
- Amazon Shoppers Swear This Special Broom Is the Answer to Your “Hair Everywhere” Problem — and It Has 45,000 5-Star Ratings
- 7 Home Retailers That Offer Birthday Deals and Discounts
- This Is One of the Most Useful, Creative Living Room End Tables I’ve Ever Seen