No two colorful spaces look the same, and the following living rooms prove that color can make a home shine in a variety of ways, even if it’s used subtly. I spoke with nine experts who each shared their favorite vibrant spaces from their portfolios as well as the inspiration behind the design. Whether you’re drawn to bold walls or prefer to stick to pops of color with cheery textiles, these rooms are bound to inspire you to brighten up some aspect of your living room decor.
- Why your hedge could be putting your home at a higher risk of burglary
- B&A: Every Square Inch of This $5,000 Bathroom Redo Features Color & Pattern
- This Innovative Toaster Oven Has a Pizza Mode That’s Exclusive to the U.S.
- 6 Practically Free Mini-Vacations to Take This Summer
- Should You Paint That Trim or Leave It as Natural Wood?