No two colorful spaces look the same, and the following living rooms prove that color can make a home shine in a variety of ways, even if it’s used subtly. I spoke with nine experts who each shared their favorite vibrant spaces from their portfolios as well as the inspiration behind the design. Whether you’re drawn to bold walls or prefer to stick to pops of color with cheery textiles, these rooms are bound to inspire you to brighten up some aspect of your living room decor.
- How to Create a Country Kitchen
- This Comfy Lounge Chair Is Washable, Stain Resistant, and Everything I Ever Dreamed Of
- These Editor-Favorite Food Storage Bags Now Come in Festive Holiday Prints — and They’re 20% Off
- Britney Spears Put Up Her Christmas Tree Already
- Bed Bath & Beyond Has Unbelievable Deals On Furniture Must-Haves