No two colorful spaces look the same, and the following living rooms prove that color can make a home shine in a variety of ways, even if it’s used subtly. I spoke with nine experts who each shared their favorite vibrant spaces from their portfolios as well as the inspiration behind the design. Whether you’re drawn to bold walls or prefer to stick to pops of color with cheery textiles, these rooms are bound to inspire you to brighten up some aspect of your living room decor.
- I Never Travel Without This Versatile Weekend Bag — and Now, Neither Do My Friends (Bonus: It’s 50% Off!)
- ‘English Cottage Meets Grandmillennial California Casual’ in an Adorable Rental
- SPONSORED POST: My Healthy Home: This Light, Airy House Was Designed with Wellness in Mind
- 87 Ways to Feel Healthier at Home
- The Weird History of Home Fitness