2. Moving in the summer? Try to avoid it, if you can. It’s the busiest, costliest, and most competitive time to move (not to mention the sweatiest!). Reach out to your landlord to see if you can move out sooner or extend your lease by a couple of months. Not only will you save money on moving costs, you might even end up getting a better deal on an apartment — and maybe even a sweeter setup.
- Before and After: A Bland Brown Kitchen Gets a Bright White Redo — With a Twist
- This Year, College Students Want More Out of Dorm Life
- Amazon Shoppers Swear This Special Broom Is the Answer to Your “Hair Everywhere” Problem — and It Has 45,000 5-Star Ratings
- 7 Home Retailers That Offer Birthday Deals and Discounts
- This Is One of the Most Useful, Creative Living Room End Tables I’ve Ever Seen